Have Faith Have Faith

Dohoho

The fact that you used the theme from Once Upon A Time in The West is more than enough of a reason to give you an adequate score. The rest however, was lacking. Though I suppose I shouldn't really be complaining, you delivered what you promised.

One Chance One Chance

A pitiful attempt

A pitiful attempt to appear artsy with a game which is no 'deeper' than a children's swimming pool. A failure as both a game as well as entertainment, invoking NO thought or personal connection with the faceless and interchangeable characters. Due in no small part to the shoddy story which is riddled with so many plotholes that it'd be enough to sink an oceanliner.

On the plus side, the lack of a replay button means I won't have to suffer through a second viewing.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

YA YA YA YA YA

Real men play this game with the Crazy Taxi soundtrack playing.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

Stupid for the sake of stupid.

It's not all that amusing after awhile, but for the first five minutes or so I was entertained. There's just not a lot of content in the game really; I continued playing in the hopes it would pick up, however all I found was glitches and aggravation. I'm sure many people enjoy this; but personally I'll have to pass.

Not terrible, just not my cup of tea.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Very Fun.

I loved the crude comedy used in this game and the programming made for a very fluid and fun experience, however every time I stepped on an elevator the first time, it would rocket me upwards and I'd have to restart the level before I could continue. Still an issue in 1.2 for me anyways.

Otherwise it was a fun and fresh experience. Good work.

Joelasticot responds:

Hmmm... Are you sure it was 1.2? I uploaded it earlier but I think it still hasn't been approved by an admin or a mod

Thanks for the review!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Very Surreal

The gameplay is very simplistic, however the atmosphere is very engrossing and at times there were moments where I was truly sucked into the world of the game, which is very difficult to do. The ending was very spooky if not confusing, I enjoy the game very much, and I aim to play time and time again.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Very Well Done.

The game is very enjoyable and a very creative one at that. It's pleasant to see someone put so much hard work and polish into such a great flash game. There were no bugs as far as I could see and the gameplay was fast, furious, and a lot of fun. I will enjoy playing this for further hours.

Great Job!

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Alright

Let me get this out of the way: I'm so sick and tired of little girls in horror movies.

That aside, the game was incredibly short. But it had some very nasty 'jump out at you' surprises. It spooked me, which is enough to give it a passing score.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Scary

I was so creeped out I couldn't even finish it.

Nice work

the ugly the ugly

Disturbing

Very creepy. I was anxious throughout the entire ordeal.