Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Original, Crude, and very funny.

I always enjoy it when you guys come together to make these little projects; mainly because I'm always in tears laughing at them. The varied styles are very unique and like the title says; the crude humor is delightful and some of the pieces have a real message to them about the state of newgrounds and it's artists.

I loved it; now on to part II.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

The Ending Caught Me By Surprise.

I love this flash, the animation is superb and the voice acting was top notch. The ending caught me completely by surprise too, so kudos on that.

zjpaymkleyqozmbdlh zjpaymkleyqozmbdlh

Less than average.

The animation was so-so.
You misspelled Assassin.
It was just short, there was no real ANYTHING.
Overall it needs a lot of work.

bobfredpo responds:

I had to spell it wrong The Assassin was already taken.

super shitty mario super shitty mario

Truly a Masterpiece

This is the rare pinnacle of Avant Garde Art. So breathtakingly beautiful, this piece accentuates the inherent natural raw strength and masculinity that is Mario Mario. Truly, this piece is a testimate to our Dystopian society, when historians look upon our era, this shall be our landmark... our gift to the world.

Truly, I am honored to witness it...

Happy Censorship Day! Happy Censorship Day!

Was pretty good.

I enjoyed the flash, it was short and sweet. The animation was so-so, but the humor was a saving grace.

Keep up the good work.

Murray responds:

Thanks. :)

Dr. Mocha's Video Gaymes Dr. Mocha's Video Gaymes

Very Witty

I enjoyed the flash, the animation was hilariously crude and the jokes were even cruder! Great job!

Mario and Corio Mario and Corio

Strangely Appealing

I found this submission to particularly hilarious. The animation was very poorly done though. But overall, I enjoyed it.

"Winter" "Winter"

Twisted

The animation was top-notch, no hiccups or anything. The humor was crude. An overall pretty great flash.

Smile! Smile!

Great Flash, didn't like the ending.

I love the animation and the sound in the flash, but the end really pulled me out of the experience.

I still love the flash.

Santa borrows a Guitar Santa borrows a Guitar

Hilarious

The end of the flash totally made my day. Great job!