Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Original, Crude, and very funny.

I always enjoy it when you guys come together to make these little projects; mainly because I'm always in tears laughing at them. The varied styles are very unique and like the title says; the crude humor is delightful and some of the pieces have a real message to them about the state of newgrounds and it's artists.

I loved it; now on to part II.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

The Ending Caught Me By Surprise.

I love this flash, the animation is superb and the voice acting was top notch. The ending caught me completely by surprise too, so kudos on that.

zjpaymkleyqozmbdlh zjpaymkleyqozmbdlh

Less than average.

The animation was so-so.
You misspelled Assassin.
It was just short, there was no real ANYTHING.
Overall it needs a lot of work.

bobfredpo responds:

I had to spell it wrong The Assassin was already taken.

One Chance One Chance

A pitiful attempt

A pitiful attempt to appear artsy with a game which is no 'deeper' than a children's swimming pool. A failure as both a game as well as entertainment, invoking NO thought or personal connection with the faceless and interchangeable characters. Due in no small part to the shoddy story which is riddled with so many plotholes that it'd be enough to sink an oceanliner.

On the plus side, the lack of a replay button means I won't have to suffer through a second viewing.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

YA YA YA YA YA

Real men play this game with the Crazy Taxi soundtrack playing.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

Stupid for the sake of stupid.

It's not all that amusing after awhile, but for the first five minutes or so I was entertained. There's just not a lot of content in the game really; I continued playing in the hopes it would pick up, however all I found was glitches and aggravation. I'm sure many people enjoy this; but personally I'll have to pass.

Not terrible, just not my cup of tea.